Dhana Yoga in astrology is one of the most coveted planetary combinations that everyone is interested to hear. Etymologically, the Dhan means wealth and Yoga means combinations or addition.
Many people have been struggling to meet both ends meet. However, some are lucky enough to have ample of wealth from birth to death.
We have been providing astrology consultation and advice on true Vedic principles on the internet since 2000 and serviced over a million customers with our free and premium services. We have prepared Dhan Yoga: It can be read under the following heads: § Effects of Dhan Yoga § How the yoga forms & which house are involved in your birth chart in. Dec 14, 2018 There are specific houses that are considered as Lakshmi Sthans or houses for wealth in astrology which are the 1st, 5th and 9th houses. These houses are also called the Angular houses – Trikonas (domains of angels). According to that, one of the strongest and most generic Dhan Yogas are created by the union of the Angular houses.
It is impossible to have plethora of wealth without having Dhana yoga in your birth chart. Before discussing all about Dhan yoga in astrology, I would like to explain the definition of wealth.
What is the necessity of the wealth?
The wealth is an integral part of the human being. It is impossible to lead a quality life without wealth and money. Almost 80% problems can be solved by means of wealth. However, wealth is not everything.
Whatever might be the definition of the wealth, money and asset in the society, it is obvious that without money life is sarcastically bleak.
I am sharing few gospel truths here.
Without wealth the father does not accept the son.
Without wealth the brother separates brother.
Without wealth the wife runs away with other man.
Without wealth the doctor does not treat you
Without wealth the police will not give you justice.
Eventually, you are useless, shameless, diseased, depressed class of person whom no one cares due to your empty wallet.
The most helpful person will also be callous and indifferent towards you.
And fortunately, you got huge money back, started earning and restored the previous story of your wealthy life; the people who hated will instantly come back.
Your run away wife will come back, brother will be like Lord Rama and father will be extremely compassionate and now ready to make a will for you.
The restoration of wealth is possible and you can have glamorous career, profession and business if you have Dhana yoga in the Kundli.
Value of wealth differs from person to person
You might have ample of wealth but unfortunately no knowledge. Money can of course buy knowledge. However, to buy knowledge or intellectual resources you should have knowledge.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s net worth is 2 crores. The net worth of Mukesh Ambani is US$41.5 billion in 2018. However, PM Narendra Modi looks to be more powerful as he is the king maker.
Here we can say, Narendra Modi is a richest person as he has power and influence.
Mahatma Gandhi was not having any house and money. However, he was a powerful man. Can we compare Dhirubhai Ambani with Mahatma Gandhi?
I would like to share my experience for travelling Switzerland and 10 European countries, when I was having INR 1800.00 only.
I am of opinion you should have the combination of wealth, knowledge and influence that is called Dhan Yoga. Of course, you should be lucky to have Dhan yoga in your natal chart.
How Dhana yoga forms in the chart
The science of astrology is not as natural as arithmetic. In arithmetic 4 and 4 makes 8. However, in astrological prediction 4 and 4 makes sometime 8, 9 and sometimes 7.
Sometime, I am surprised with dazzling success in the prediction. And, I am sometimes embarrassed with drastic failure in the prediction.
Hence, it is extremely important to be very careful about the calculation of horoscope.
The wealth generally is considered from the 2nd house. However, we should take other factors of the horoscope while considering wealth from the chart.
The careful calculation of the chart can surely indicate if you will be wealthy and prosperous.
Although the 2nd house in the chart denotes wealth, it is extremely important to calculate ascendant, 4th house, 9th house, 10th house and 11th house.
Apart from this, we should also consider the planet Jupiter that rules over your wealth.
The planet Venus has also a major role in getting material achievement in life. So, you need to tax your brain as to how to check Dhana yoga in astrology.
I am going to share some of the combination that creates Dhan yoga in your birth chart.
- If the Lagna lord and 2nd lord conjoin together, Dhan yoga takes place.
- If lord of the 2nd house is placed in the 11th house and 11th house in the 2nd
- If the lord of the ascendant is placed in the 10th house, the native will be wealthier than his parents.
- You will be rich if the lord of the 2nd and 9th house has mutual exchange.
- When the lord of 2nd gets associated with 5th, 9th and 11th
- When the lord of the 5th house gets associated with 9th and 11th lord and its house
- When 9th lord gets associated with 11th lord or its house.
Planets and Dhana yoga in horoscope
I am sharing some information about the planets and its position in your chart. This planetary position can bring immense wealth to you.
- If the planet Sun is placed in the 5th house and Jupiter, Moon and Mars is in 11th house
- If Moon is in 5th in own sign in Cancer and 11th lord Saturn in the 11th
- When Mars is placed in the 5th house and Venus is in 11th in own sign.
- When Mercury is posited in the 5th house and Jupiter, Moon and Mars is in 11th
- When the planet Jupiter is posited in the 5th house and Mercury in 11th in own sign.
- When Venus is in 5th house in own sign and Mars is placed in the ascendant
- When the planet Saturn is in own sign in 5th house and Sun and Moon remains in the 11th house together.
Famous people and Dhan yoga in their horoscope
Bill Gate is the richest person in the world. He is also the computer and internet sensation. His contribution to the modern technology can never be forgotten. So to speak, he created a history in the modern world. Let’s check what made him so influential, rich and affluent.
He is born with Gemini ascendant and the lord of the ascendant is Mercury is posited in the own sign. This denotes great influence and success in the field of computer science. The planet mercury has also created Bhadra Yoga in the 4th house.
The lord of wealth is Moon which is posited in the house of Jupiter. The lord of income or 11th is Mars which is posited in the 4th Kendra with Mercury. The lord of 9th house is Saturn which is exalted and has created Sasa Yoga making him highly popular, influential and phenomenally rich.
Mukesh Ambani is one of the richest persons in the world. He is the richest in India. His net worth is US$41 billion as of 2018.
The horoscope of Mukesh Ambani is bit critical to understand his wealth. The horoscope does not look like very powerful. However, his Navamsa chart is very powerful.
His horoscope does not have spectacular wealth giving yog like Gaja Keshari yoga, Panch Maha Purush yoga and Raj yogas creating by the lord of Kendra Trikon yoga.
The lord of 2nd house (Wealth) is Jupiter which is posited in the 10th house in a friendly sign. The planet Jupiter is own signed in the Navamsa chart. The lord of 9th is Moon that is getting aspect by Jupiter in the 2nd house. The moon is own signed in the Navamsa chart. The 4th lord is Saturn is posited in Capricorn in own sign in the Navamsa chart. These are the specialties in his natal chart to become rich and a business magnate.
No one can deny the No. 1 celebrity status of the Bollywood legend Amitabh Bachchan. He is not only a notable actor but also the richest man in Hindi film industry. Let’s discuss about his planet position in the birth chart that has made him popular and affluent.
The lord of the 2nd and 11th house is Jupiter that is posited in the 6th house in exaltation. The Jupiter is also exalted in the Navamsa chart.
The lord of the 9th and 10th is creating Raj yoga and Venus is creating Neech Bhanga Raj yoga in his birth chart. The planet Venus is in own sign in the Navamsa chart. Although the planet Sun is in the 6th house, it is posited in the own sign in the Navamsa chart.
Priyanka Chopra the Miss World 2000 is now Nick Zonas Partner. Priyanka Chopra is well-known across the world for her beauty, knowledge, intelligence and for her outstanding richness. Finally, she has been the headlines in the news these days due to association with the Nick Zonas.
Let’s discuss what Priyanka Chopra’s birth chart says.
Priyanka Chopra belongs to Aries ascendant and Taurus moon sign. The ascendant is getting aspect of Jupiter. The lord of 2nd house is Venus that is posited in the 3rd house and getting aspect of 9th lord Jupiter.
The lord of 4th house is Moon that is exalted in the 2nd house. The lord of ascendant and 10th lord Saturn is conjoined together creating very powerful Dhana yoga in her horoscope.
You must have known Jeff Bezos due to his ecommerce empire. He is the founder of the ecommerce giant amazon.com. Jeff Bezos is one of the richest men in the world. Let’s discuss about his horoscope in a nutshell.
He belongs to Pisces ascendant and Sagittarius moon sign. The lord of the ascendant and 10th lord Jupiter is posited in the 1st house in own sign.
Dahn Yoga In Vedic Astrology Ephemeris
The planet Jupiter and moon have created Gaja Keshari yoga in the Jeff’s natal chart. The lord of 2nd and 9th house is Mars that is posited in the 11th house with Saturn creating powerful Dhana Yoga in his chart.
Warren Buffet is an American business tycoon, investor, philanthropist and speaker. He is notable worldwide and household name due to his investment proficiency. He is one of the topmost richest men in the world having net worth US$ 84.4 billion as of November 2018.
I would like to put focus on his horoscope as to why he has been so wealthy.
The lord of ascendant and 2nd house conjoined together. The conjunction of ascendant lord and 2nd lord creates Dhana yoga in the natal chart. The lord of the 9th is posited in the ascendant.
The lord of the 10th house is posited in the own sign. 5 mukhi rudraksha benefits vedic astrology. The lord of the 11th house is Mercury and posited in the own sign. Although Venus is in debilitation it is in Vargottam as it is posited in the Virgo in both Lagna chart and Navamsa chart.
Aishwarya Rai Bachhan
Dhana yoga can be imagined even without seeing the horoscope of Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. Aishwarya Rai is the Miss World 1994. She is an actress and model and of course the daughter-in-law of Amitabh Bachchan.
Let’s check what is the planetary position in her chart that made her super rich?
The lord of 2nd is posited in the 7th house in own sign. The planet Mars has also created Ruchak Yoga in her birth chart. The Ruchak yoga makes the native opulent, influential and notable.
The lord of the 9th is in the 2nd house and 11th lord is posited in the ascendant that has made her highly affluent.
Ranveer Singh is one of the most popular Bollywood actors who have developed by leaps and bounds. Recently, he tied the nuptial knot with silk siren and Bollywood’s pencil beauty Deepika Padukone.
I am going to discuss about the horoscope of Ranveer Singh in a nutshell.
The lord of the 2nd and 9th house is Venus that is posited in the own sign. The 10th lord Mercury is posited in the 11th house. The mutual aspect of the Lagna lord Mercury and 4th Jupiter has made him rich, popular and notable. Although 7th lord Jupiter is debilitated in Lagna chart it is exalted in the Navamsa chart.
The planet Jupiter has also got Neecha Bhanga Raj yoga as the depositor of the Jupiter is Saturn and it is exalted in the 2nd house. That is why Ranveer Kapoor found her soulmate very beautiful and outstandingly rich.
Last updated on February 10th, 2020 at 09:18 pm
Lakshmi is the Goddess of wealth, fortune and prosperity. In the picture, Lakshmi is pouring abundant wealth from her hand but we have to keep in mind that this is only one part of the symbolism as her other gestures are indicating mostly spiritual wealth so it means it is not only material, it is rather the smaller portion of complete abundance. Wealth Combinations in astrology are generated by houses connected to Goddess Lakshmi.
Your true source of wealth is shining within youThe Universe
According to this, we should learn to balance spiritual life with the monetary and physical world which will boost the flow of material abundance including inner-peace and joy, which are all simultaneously signified by Jupiter and the 9th house.
In order to repel greed, it is crucial to use the gained riches wisely – to spend on pious deeds and invest in the betterment of society or the
Om Shreem Mahalakshmiyei NamahaMantra for worshipping Wealth Goddess Lakshmi
Understanding the concept of wealth
We are born in this world in order to serve the Almighty and each of us has the unique path of service and towards the enlightenment, whereas wealth is the vital part that provides resources and numerous options to serve effectively.
There is a lot of misconception around the globe that money is the root of all evil, but in reality, it is far from that – wealth is just an innocent material presence that is lead by people. Now we can see that it depends on how we decide to use the material resources which will ultimately lead to positive or negative influences in the world. Now there is not any single doubt that the nature of the application of wealth determines the future prosperity of the native.
In Vedic culture, Lakshmi, the lady of the lotus flower or Padmini is the goddess that provides wealth for numerous purposes. Lakshmi is derived from Lakshya, a Sanskrit word, which means aim or goal. According to that, we can see that wealth is provided mostly to those having fruitful and pious goals/aims.
On the other hand, we can see many people who did not have to do much to attain that material abundance – this means that there have been accumulated positive Sanchit Karma from previous births which will bestow a lot of pure luck out of the blue to the native.
Wealth in terms of Astrology
Luck always starts from a healthy mindset, therefore, the Moon chart is considered very important to determine the level of success to the native. A wealthy one is the one who seeks the ultimate goal, which is Dharma and therefore achieves success. The poor ones are hunting money out of greed which repels success. The key is to think rich in order to become wealthy – after all, everything provided us are the tools/resources to follow the soul’s ultimate goal by applying the
Wealth is crucial to serve your purpose and achieve Moksha. Therefore, the house of desires, the 11th is just before the Moksha house, the 12th. It is further supported by the Bhavat Bhavam technique, which means that the 12th house from itself is the 11th house, which confirms the tight connection of fulfillment of healthy desires and attaining the spiritual enlightenment. To determine whether a person has pious desires is seen from these both houses and their lords, which should be well placed and supported by other Yogas and planets for an optimal amount of good desires. If one has 11th in 12th or vice versa, and their lords well placed it can lead to the successful fulfillment of desires from the
The 10th house reflects how we shine the brightest and indicates our greatest heights in life wealth from serving our soul purpose and karma (the activities through which we fulfill karmic duties) whereas the 11th house is wealth acquisition from investments or through others. The 8th house represents sudden unexpected gains that require the good shape of the 8th lord as a blessing from the past. In this life, we consider it as unearned money but in the bigger picture, it has already been earned by any good deeds in past such as free service, working for the betterment of others, etc.
It is possible to have many Dhan Yogas or wealth combinations but to see its efficiency, there must be many considerations to be made to determine the amount of wealth produced by Dhan yogas. Planets which form the yoga, should have good Shadbala and be free from heavy afflictions. Moreover, to see the deeper results, we need to see the disposition of the
Wealth generating house lord in a Dushtana or malefic house does not necessarily indicate losses or lack of gains unless having heavy affliction or conjunction with a malefic. There are minor exceptions that make a combination with Dushtana extremely powerful in giving wealth.
Houses for Wealth in Astrology
Which houses are for wealth in astrology? There are specific houses that are considered as Lakshmi Sthans or houses for wealth in astrology which are the 1st, 5th and 9th houses. These houses are also called the Angular houses – Trikonas (domains of angels). According to that, one of the strongest and most generic Dhan Yogas are created by the union of the Angular houses. What is deeply fascinating is the fact that the primary wealth-producing houses actually belong to the Dharma Trikona or the triangle of righteousness. That is the scientific proof that those who have pious goals and think righteously (according to Dharma) are more likely blessed with abundant wealth, success, and prosperity.
Jupiter – the planet of Wealth
Which planet is responsible for wealth?Jupiter is considered the endless well of abundance as it is the planet of wealth and also signifies all the wealth-generating houses – Jupiter is the primary Naisargika Karaka of 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th houses.
- The 2nd house is known as Dhan bhava or primary house of wealth accumulations.
- The 11th house is considered as the house of wealth accumulation, earning and fulfillment of desires.
- The 5th and 9th houses are the wealth goddess Lakshmi Sthans/houses.
Therefore we should see the positioning of Jupiter and lords of its houses of significance in the birth chart in order to determine the potential for wealth.
Wealthy People & Astrology
We are all somehow connected to wealth in this world, but to determine if there will be moderate or massive gains, wealth combinations or yogas in the birth chart can give a clue.
Do billionaires use astrology?
Many of the most successful billionaires use astrology to track the most auspicious time periods to specific business activities. This ultimately leads to the maximum efficiency of each correctly scheduled action and promotes success and prosperity.
There is also a famous saying by J.P Morgan who stated that millionaires do not need astrologers while billionaires do. Many real-life examples support this quote by proving how important the timing and astrological climate is for succeeding and how it impacts efficiency.
Dahn Yoga In Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
Main Wealth Combinations ⋆ Dhan Yoga
The most generic Dhan yogas or Wealth Combinations are created when the lords of the 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th are getting connected by aspect, conjunction or placement.
It is believed that Dhan Yogas are more fruitful if connected with the Lagna Bhava or Ascendant.
The strongest yoga forms with a mutual exchange relationship between the planets.
Source – B.P.H.S, Bhrigu Sutras, and observations.
List of Wealth Combinations
The following combinations are isolated from the holistic birth chart. Therefore, in order to assess the effectiveness of the combinations, the holistic chart influence on them should be carefully analyzed.
- 2ND LORD IN 2ND – wealthy, proud and may have many wives.
- 2ND LORD IN 5TH – this combination will bestow wealth and wisdom hand in hand to the native. In addition to that, their progeny will also be intelligent and wealthy.
- 2ND LORD IN 9TH – wealthy, wise and religious.
- 2ND LORD IN 11TH – the connection of 2nd and 11th houses and lords create the strongest universal wealth-generating combination – Dhan Bhav connects with the house of gains and fulfillment of desires. According to Brihat Parasara Hora Sastra, the combination will bestow natives with all kinds of wealth along with fame. See the strength of the 2nd and 11th lord to see the number of gains.
- 9TH LORD IN 11TH – Gains may increase day by day exponentially. The 9th house represents luck and 11th house gain so this is a very good yoga for pure luck and spiritual progress.
Alternatively, any connection between above said houses by conjunction, placement or aspect.
Note: The above-said wealth combinations can change to some extent according to a holistic chart(disposition, conjunction, aspect) and Ascendant sign. These combinations gain more power if they conjoin with Kendra/Kona lords or relate to ascendant and its lord.
Combinations for Sudden Gain Of Wealth
As the 8th house represents unexpected wealth gains, the association of 8th lord with the houses of 2nd, 5th, 9th, and 11th creates the combination for such type of gains.
- 2ND LORD IN 8TH – The given combination will provide all forms of abundant wealth – be it land, liquid money, gems, metals, etc. It will also provide the gains unexpectedly. Unearned wealth/gains due to pious acts from the past.
- 8TH LORD IN 8TH – unexpected gains from lottery, investments, inheritance, wife, etc.
Wealth Combinations for Good amount of wealth
- 2ND LORD IN 4TH – native will obtain all kinds of wealth. The native will become minister/equal to the king when the 2nd lord is exalted and with Jupiter.
- 2ND LORD IN 10TH – learned, honorable and wealthy. Many wives.
- 4TH LORD IN 4TH – Skillful, learned, virtuous and wealthy.
- 5TH LORD IN 11TH – learned, kindhearted. Blessed with many children and wealth.
- 6TH LORD IN 4TH – Intelligent and very rich.
- 7TH LORD IN 5TH – Honorable, virtuous and having different kinds of wealth.
- 7TH LORD IN 10TH – Religious and wealthy.
Special Wealth Combinations
- Indu Lagna and Hora Lagna aspected by its dispositor which is a yogakaraka planet in Lagna Chart.
- Lord of the Indu/Hora Lagna is very strong and aspecting Indu/Hora Lagna.
- Well placed planets in Indu/Hora Lagna( planets in a friendly, own/moolatrikona, exaltation sign )
- Indu/Hora Lagna lord is well disposed of in a friendly, own/moolatrikona, exaltation sign
- Lord(s) of the Indu/Hora Lagna will determine the nature of wealth accumulation.
- Beneficial/Yogakaraka Rahu in Indu/Hora Lagna.
- Yogakaraka planet connection with Indu/Hora Lagna by aspect or conjunction.
- Yogakaraka well placed in Kendra/Kona from Lagna(Ascendant).
- Most interestingly, according to many ancient sources, the 12th house and its lord should be well placed in order to gain through good actions so gains in the bigger picture are also related to the 12th house.
- Yogada and/or Hora Lagna owns/aspects or conjoins 1st house
- Yogakaraka Rahu in 11th & Ketu in 5th – Massive gains with a moderate or big effort
- Yogakaraka Rahu in 5th & Ketu in 11th – Massive gains without much effort
- AK in 12th house(2nd from Lagna) – Blessings from Lakshmi especially when 2nd lord connects with 5th and 9th house/lord.
- 2nd lord in 12th with many beneficial aspects and conjunctions – native will be extremely wealthy.
- Chandra-Mangala Yoga
- 5th and 10th lord in the 10th house – Kingly Raja Yoga which bestows much honor, name, fame and all kinds of wealth.
- 10th house lord in conjunction with the 9th house
- 1st lord in 2nd while 2nd disposed of strongly in 11th will bestow massive gains.
- Moon disposed of in a Kendra, Kona, 2nd or 11th house.
- 2nd and 11th lord in the 11th/2nd house for Leo Ascendant – best kind of generic Dhan Yoga.
- 2nd in 2nd with Lakshmi/Vishnu Sthana/house lords
- 11th in 11th with Kendra/Kona lord
- 10th lord in 1st/2nd – wealth will increase year by year.
- 10th lord in 5th – abundant wealth
- If the lord of the 2nd connects with or relates to the strong Sun, the native will be wealthy and utilize his wealth for the good of the whole of humanity.
- Pancha Mahapurusha Yoga
- LAKSHMI YOGA
- VASUMATI YOGA
Determine The Strength Of Wealth Combination
- Planets that involve in Dhana yoga or Wealth Combinations should not be heavily afflicted.
- Houses that involve in Dhana yoga should not be heavily afflicted.
- Planets involved should be well disposed, aspected.
- Aspect from a strong Jupiter on the affliction can improve the yoga or boost positive yogas.
- Check the Shadbala of planets involved.
- Check the Bhavbala of houses involved.
And last but not least, check how the involved planets are placed from the Moon. Moon represents our mind, which has the complete power to manifest what we truly desire. Successful manifestation strengthens the wealth combinations.
Did you know that these mentioned effects manifest in specific periods?
- Specific periods when the results of planets manifest fully
- Dignities of planets with five-fold table
- Detailed analysis of planetary main and subperiods tens of years ahead
- Monthly analysis of 5 next years
- Special Panchang or Sun-Moon Yoga Analysis
- Your Nakshatra and Pada interpretation
- All the Divisional charts
- Mathematical planetary strengths
- Special Lal Kitab Interpretations
- Many General Detailed Predictions
- Lucky Gem Stones
- And much more in a 200+ page report.