Note: For the latest version of this article, visit Nikhil Gupta’s new website:https://nikhilastroworld.com/2016/12/17/nadi-astrology-and-married-life/
- The second rule says, '12th house from every house negates the results of that house'. The combination of houses for marriage is 2, 7 & 11 and therefore the combination for no marriage is 1, 6 & 10. Similarly, the prime houses for the career are 6th and 10th, and 12th from these houses, i.e. 5th and 9th, might give you problems with the career.
- For killing the combintion = 7,8,12 + Dasa of Mars/ involving the 8 th lord/ planet in 8 th house. Total combination for Vish kanya henceforth = 3,11 + 5,7,8,12 + dual Ascendant + Involvement of 8 th lord or Mars if she kills the king herself+. 4 or 9 or 4 and 9 houses in majority of planets.
Some believe sage Brigu is father of all astrology. Nadi astrology focus on combination of houses instead of placements of planets. Only Nadi astrology believes no planets are bad or good because some almighty or divine force recruit planets to give fruits of karma to an individual. So planets only give vibration according to individual’s karma nothing else and as long as human breathing they will bound.
Married life and Nadi Jyotish
Combinations w.r.t Married life as per nadi Jyotish
Mars is the karak for husband in females chart and Venus is the karak for wife in males chart.
The following combination should be first seen in rashi chart and then in D-9 chart.
1) When Venus, Mars and ketu are in trine to each other or very close degree wise, it may result into separation, If Jupiter is also in trine or in 2nd house from Venus there may be a compromise.
2) When Venus, Mars and Rahu are in trine to each other or very close degree wise, it may result into separation
3) When Mercury, Mars and ketu are in trine to each other or very close degree wise, it may again result into separation.
4) When Venus is in trine to any two slow moving planets like Rahu, Saturn or ketu or very close degree wise, it will result in separation.
5) When Ketu and mercury( in trine to each other, or very close degree wise) it indicates Love marriage for the native, If in this set up Venus or jupiter also gets involved(through exchange or strong aspect or degree wise or in trine etc), then it will end in love marriage. Further, if Mars gets involved((through exchange or strong aspect or degree wise or in trine etc) then there will be a failure in love affair or love marriage. In case of Moon involvement((through exchange or strong aspect or degree wise or in trine etc) then native will get defame in the society.
6) When Venus and moon get involved (through exchange or strong aspect or degree wise or in trine etc) In females chart, she will only be happy with her boy friend and may be spoiled before marriage BUT if Jupiter is powerful in the chart, then she will commit the adultery in her mind only.
7) When Venus, Mercury and moon are involved with each other (through exchange or strong aspect or degree wise or in trine etc) then native can sleep with anybody if given a chance (irrespective of whether the native is male or female) even Jupiter aspect also cannot help here in this condition.
8) If Venus is hemmed between Saturn and mercury or between Mars and mercury, her spouse will also have a boy friend.
9) If mars is hemmed between Venus and moon or between Venus and mercury her husband will also have a girlfriend.
What Happens If Nadi Is Same In Kundli
10) To see the stability of married life one should move from Venus to mars, if there are many Malefics between the two the married life will not be stable.
11) When Rahu is in trine or very close degree wise to mars- Indicates Late marriage for females
12) When Rahu is in Trine or very close degree wise to Venus-indicates late marriage for Males.
13) When ketu is in trine or very close degree wise to Venus in male’s chart then there may be misunderstanding between the couple but things will be fine if Jupiter is in trine or in 2nd to Venus.
14) When Ketu is in trine to mars or very close degree wise in female’s chart then there will be misunderstanding between the couple but again Jupiter’s involvement will nullify the things.
Some additional concepts: As per nadi astrology Jupiter is the jeeva karak for males and Venus is the Jeevakaraka for females also remember that Mercury is the karaka for the girl friend or boy friend therefore whenever Jupiter comes in trine from Mercury in males chart- It indicates that person can have a illicit relationship. If this combination goes with Ketu and mercury in trine to each other or Venus, Mars, Rahu in trine to each other or Venus mars ketu in trine to each other or Mercury, Ketu, mars in trine to each other, this will surely indicate illicit relationships. The same could be observed in females chart by looking at the mutual trine of Jeevakaraka Venus (for females) with mercury, simultaneously taking into consideration the above mentioned points.
If moon comes in trine to Rahu and any of the above mentioned 1 to 6 points are applicable then the things may go worse w.r.t personal life this is because Rahu is the karaka for all the secretive things and moon is the karaka for mind as a result this kind of placement may facilitate Secretive love affair.
While considering the trine formations, do remember that if a planet is retrograde then its trine placements should be considered from the sign in which it is placed as well as from the its previous sign, like for example if mercury is retro and on the upfront ketu is not in trine to mercury then do reanalyze the ketu mercury trine placement by assuming the mercury in previous sign as that will also result into love marriage.
The above mentioned points when found in lagan chart, they indicate that an event may take place on the materialistic front or physical front but when they occur in D-9 chart then that indicate the inner tendencies of the native towards the relationships. In other words, if these mentioned points are not occurring in lagan chart but are only present in D-9 chart, then that will indicate that though the native have the tendencies of messing up his relationships but that mess will not happen. From another angle, if the indications are present in both lagan and D-9 chart then the results mentioned are bound to happen, come what may!
Some additional concepts: As per Nadi Jyotish though everyone knows still. These are the karaks (1) overall personality of the person consider
(i) Jupiter as Jeevakaraka for Males
(ii) Venus as Jeevakaraka for Females
(2) For Profession, elder brother consider Saturn
(3) For Younger brother (2nd) consider Mars
(4) For Younger brother (3rd) consider Mercury
(5) For mother, Elder sister, mother in law consider Moon
(6) For Younger sister (2nd) Venus
(7) For Younger sister (3rd) Mercury
(8) For Husband consider Mars
(9) For Father consider Sun
Free Nadi Astrology Predictions
(10) For Paternal Grand Father consider Rahu
(11) For Maternal Grand Father consider Ketu
(12) For education, Maternal Uncle, girl friend boy friend, father in law consider Budha
(13) For Wife, Finance, vehicles consider Venus
In nadi Jyotish, bhavas, signs, nakshatras, sub lords etc are given less importance for instance to evaluate the strength of the planet, sign can be considered but maximum importance is given to the placement of planets w.r.t each other…their conjunctions, aspects and last but not the least…paraivartan Yogas, exchange of two planets are considered very important in nadi Jyotish experts use the nadi astrology principles in D-9 and d-60 charts apart from lagan chart.
If the 2 planets are in same sign then they will aspect each other with 100% Drishti, From other trines (5,9) 75% aspect has to be taken, from 2nd house also 75% aspect has to be taken, from 3,7,11 houses w.r.t planet under consideration 50% aspect has to be taken and from 12th house 25% aspect has to be taken 2nd house from planet represent front direction, 12th house from planet represent rear direction, 1,5,9- same direction, 3,7,11,opposite direction with an exception that Rahu and ketu cannot aspect a planet from opposite direction.
Applicability of above mentioned principles. In the chart of tiger woods;
First let’s talk of the inherent nature of tiger woods towards the relationship…for this one has to look at D-9 chart where Ketu, mars and Venus are in trine to each other. In addition mercury in trine to Jupiter (jiva karaka) and Saturn (karma karaka) simultaneously all the above mentioned 3 points explains his 120 affairs which he admitted. Coming to the materialistic manifestation of these relationships from lagan chart, Venus(spouse karaka) in conjunction with moon explains his wavering mind towards relationship, paraivartan with mars(very important in nadi Jyotish) explains his bad temperament towards relationship and this venus is also in trine with Saturn this explains why his marriage ended in divorce after getting exposed in front of the whole world. Jupiter in trine to Venus explains why he got a devoted spouse
You can take the example of any number Hollywood actors who had bad relationship experiences and who had more than 1 divorce.
For example, Jennifer aniston, 11 Feb 1969, 22:22, Los Angeles, California
1) Venus, Mars and Rahu in trikond to each other.
2) Venus Saturn and Rahu also in trikond to each other
3) Ketu and mercury in trine to each other. Difference between tropical and vedic astrology.
4) Venus and moon in trine to each other.
5) Venus mars and Saturn in trine to each other.
5) In D-9 too, Venus ketu and mars in trine and ketu and mercury in trine to each other.
See the fal or effect of each of these combinations which I have mentioned above.
1) When Venus, Mars and ketu are in trine to each other, it may result into separation, If Jupiter is also in trine or in 2nd house from Venus there may be a compromise.
2) When Venus, Mars and Rahu are in trine to each other, it may result into separation
4) When Venus is in trine to any two slow moving planets like Rahu, Saturn or ketu, it will result in separation.
6) When Venus and moon are in trine to each other. In females chart, she will only be happy with her boy friend and may be spoiled before marriage BUT if Jupiter aspects them, then she will commit the adultery in her mind only.
7) When Ketu and mercury are in trine to each other it indicates Love marriage for the native.
Simple and easy to apply;
Aniston dated her Ferris Bueller TV costar Charlie Schlatter in 1990, and briefly dated musician Adam Duritz in 1995. From 1995 to 1998, she was romantically involved with actor Tate Donovan and the couple was reportedly engaged.
In May 1998, she began dating actor Brad Pitt. They married on July 29, 2000, in a private wedding ceremony in Malibu. For a few years, their marriage was considered the rare Hollywood Success. However, the couple announced their separation on January 6, 2005. Pitt and Aniston were seen together publicly after announcing their separation, even at a dinner party for Aniston’s 36th birthday, and friends of the couple had declared they were reconciling. Aniston, however, filed for divorce on March 25, 2005.It was finalized on October 2, 2005.During this period there was intense speculation in the media that Pitt had been unfaithful to Aniston with his Mr. & Mrs. Smith co-star, Angelina Jolie.
In the following months, the public’s reaction towards the divorce was reported in the press. The story became the headline news of media shows such as Entertainment Tonight and Access Hollywood, and made the front-pages of tabloid magazines for years, continuing till this day. ‘Team Aniston’ and ‘Team Jolie’ T-shirts appeared, with ‘Team Aniston’ shirts out-selling the ‘Team Jolie’ shirts 4:1.Aniston revealed that her divorce prompted her to reach out to her mother, Nancy, from whom she was estranged for nearly a decade. They initially became estranged when Nancy spoke about her daughter on a television show and later wrote a book entitled, From Mother and Daughter to Friends: A Memoir (1999). Aniston has also stated she was devastated by the death of her longtime therapist, whose work helped make her separation from Pitt easier. Aniston said her relationship with Pitt, which she does not regret, was “seven very intense years together” and that “it was a beautiful, complicated relationship.”
After her divorce, Aniston began a relationship with actor Vince Vaughn, with whom she costarred in The Break Up. Relationship troubles were reported in September 2006, followed by a confirmed split in December of that year. She dated British model Paul Sculfor for a few months in 2007. In February 2008, she began dating singer John Mayer. The couple broke up in August, but they resumed the relationship in October before splitting again in March 2009. Aniston has had two septoplasties to correct her deviated septum—one which was incorrectly done in 1994 and the second in January 2007. She is the godmother of Coco Riley Arquette, the daughter of her good friends, actors Courteney Cox and David Arquette.In 2007; Forbes rated Aniston as one of the top 10 richest women in entertainment and estimated her net worth to be about $110 million.
You can very well validate that she was officially involved with 9 men.
Visit Facebook Link;