- Vedic astrology recommends that Cat’s Eye should be worn on a Tuesday morning, when wearing it for the first time. Before wearing Cat’s Eye for the first time, you should put the ring, pendant or bracelet in Gangajal (water of Holy River Ganga) or in a mixture of unboiled milk and pure water for about 12 hours prior to wearing it.
- Cat's Eye Gemstone for Jyotish, Vedic Astrology and Ayurveda In Jyotish, c at's eye chrysoberyl is the Jyotish gem related to Ketu (the moon's descending node) which is a shadowy entity called Moksha Karaka or 'planet of enlightenment'. It empowers spiritual tendencies, asceticism, non-attachment and psychic powers as well.
Planet Venus: Day Friday-One should feed Milk to Cats or Feed to Fish and give part of your food to a Cow every day. Planet Saturn: Day Saturday - One should feed Buttered or Oiled rotis to Black Dogs and to Black Cows. Planet Rahu: Day Wednesdays - One should feed Fodder to Buffaloes, Milk to Snakes and Leaves to an Elephants.
Traditional Hindu Computative Method
This is perhaps the strangest factor of compatibility in Vedic Astrology. It divides the Nakshatras into several animal types, said to represent their sexual organs. It is thought to measure sexual compatibility between the partners.
Nakshatras and Ruling Animals
Hostile or incompatible Animals
Cat's Eye Vedic Astrology
These are the horse and buffalo, elephant and lion, sheep and monkey, serpent and mongoose, dog and rabbit, cat and rat, cow and tiger. Combinations of these should be avoided in marriage. Generally, this is enough to reject a marriage according to this system. This gives 0 points in terms of Yoni Kuta.
cow, tiger, lion
dog, rat, tiger, lion
cat, rat, cow, buffalo
sheep, rat, tiger, mongoose, lion
serpent, tiger, mongoose, lion
sheep, serpent, dog, mongoose
horse, serpent, lion
Serpent, tiger, lion
horse, elephant, sheep, dog, cat, buffalo, rabbit, monkey, lion
Horse, tiger, lion
Cats Eye Stone In Vedic Astrology
horse, sheep, dog, cat, cow, tiger, rabbit
These are counted from the Nakshatra of the male. Marriage between unfriendly animals is considered to be more difficult. They give 1 point in terms of Yoni Kuta.
What is the chinese horse personality. Elephant, sheep, dog, cat, mongoose
sheep, serpent, buffalo, monkey
Elephant, cow, buffalo, mongoose
Horse, elephant, serpent, cat, cow, buffalo, monkey
horse, elephant, sheep, dog, cow, buffalo, mongoose
Horse, elephant, cow, buffalo, tiger, rabbit, monkey, lion
elephant, dog, cat, rat, monkey, mongoose
Dog, cat, rat, rabbit, monkey, mongoose
serpent, rat, mongoose
Elephant, sheep, serpent, rat, buffalo, monkey, mongoose
serpent, dog, rat, cow, buffalo, rabbit, lion
Horse, elephant, cat, cow, buffalo, tiger, rabbit, lion
serpent, rat, buffalo, monkey, mongoose
These are considered average in terms of compatibility. They give 2 points in terms of Yoni Kuta.
serpent, rabbit and monkey
sheep, serpent, buffalo and monkey
elephant, cow, buffalo and mongoose
sheep, buffalo, rabbit
elephant, sheep, cow
horse, elephant, cat, mongoose
These relationships are also determined from the Nakshatra of the male. Hence, a man under the horse will generally do well with a woman under the serpent, as there is friendship between their animals. These give 3 points in terms of Yoni Kuta.
Marriage between men and women of the same animal is considered to be the best, particularly if they are of male and female stars respectively, for example, an Ashwini man and a Shatabhishak woman. It is conducive to sexual compatibility and happiness through children. Relationships of the same animal give 4 points in terms of Yoni Kuta.
Some animal types are difficult in terms of sexual compatibility. Such are, in order of difficulty, the tiger, lion, dog and rat, which have no friendly animals. Those of these animal types have more difficulty in sexual relationships. The serpent, cat and rabbit have some difficulties as well. Most generally compatible are the monkey and elephant. The others fall in the middle.
In addition, it is more favorable if the male's animal falls in a masculine division and if the woman's animal falls in a feminine division. Please note the table at the end of this lesson, which allows you to look up the compatibility numbers between various Nakshatras based upon this principle.
Meanings of Kuta Systems
Vedha Varna Nadi
Astrology and Relationship Counselling
• Get Nakshatra for your Birth Date
• What are the characteristics of Ashweni?
• Ashta Kuta Matching© Astrofame Vedic Astrology!There are many differences between Vedic astrology and our more commonly known system practiced in the West. Vedic astrology is also known as Hindu or Jyotish astrology. This particular branch of astrology is prominent for its accuracy and complexity, we’re here to give you an insight into this ancient Indian practice, which was originally used by religious leaders and linked to medicine and chiromancy. This is the place to be to learn about Vedic astrology!
Vedic Astrology Calculator
Ganesh, the God with the elephant’s head, is also the God of astrology. Western astrologers use sky maps in circular forms, whereas Vedic astrologers use square shaped cards.
Vedic astrologers divide the 360 degrees of the zodiac into 27 lunar bases. As a rule of thumb, Vedic astrology focuses on the positions of the moon and the ascendants, rather than the sun.
Free Vedic Astrology Predictions Life
Find your planet using your date of birth!
Cats Vedic Astrology
Vedic astrology is based on 9 planets, whereas Indian numerology considers that the meaning of a number between 1 and 9 is linked to an associated planet.
For example, if you were born on the…
- 1st, 10th, 19th or 28th (2 + 8 = 10 therefore 1 + 0 = 1) Your number is 1, and 1 is linked to Surya (the sun) Gender: Male, Stone: Ruby.
- 2nd, 11th, 20th or 29th – Your number is 2 and is therefore linked to Chandra; the moon. Gender: Female, stone: Pearl.
- 3rd, 12th, 21st or 30th – Your number is 3 and your planet is Guru (Jupiter). Gender: Male, stone: Sapphire.
- 4th, 13th, 22nd or 31st – Number 4 links you to Rahu (the north node) Gender: Female, stone: Cat’s eye stone.
- 5th, 14th or 23rd – Your number is 5; Budha (Mercury) Gender: neutral, stone: Emerald.
- 6th, 15th or 24th – 6 is your number and is linked to Shukra (Venus) Gender: Female, stone: Diamond.
- 7th, 16th or 25th – 7 is your number and therefore links you to Ketu (the south node of the moon) Gender: Neutral, stone: Topaz.
- 8th, 17th or 26th – 8 is your number and Shani (Saturn) is your planet. Gender: Male, stone: Garnet.
- 9th, 18th or 27th – 9 is your number and Mangal (Mars) is your planet. Gender: Male, stone: Red coral.
Cats In Vedic Astrology
So, have you found your gemstone and planet?