Astrology University produces inspiring video to assist you in exploring your world, animating your story and entering the dream time. Astrology is a major vehicle. A university of astrology. How great a part astrology might play in the sphere of education. The material and occult sciences. How the initiates hid their wisdom for humanity. Well-known men who studied Astrology; 4). Arabian, Chaldean, Egyptian etc. Why Moses forbade the study of astrology.
|Duration (tropical, western)||April 19 – May 20 (2021, UT1)|
|Fall||Traditional: No planet is fall or depressed here; Modern: Uranus|
Taurus (♉︎) (Latin for bull, derived from the Greek word Ταῦρος), is the second astrological sign in the modern zodiac. It spans from 30° to 60° of the zodiac. This sign belongs to the Earth element or triplicity, and has a feminine or negative polarity, as well as a fixed modality, quality, or quadruplicity. It is a Venus-ruled sign along with Libra. The Moon is in its exaltation here at exactly 3°. The Sun transits this sign from approximately April 21 until May 20 in western astrology.
The sign of Taurus is associated with several myths and bull worship from several ancient cultures. It was the first sign of the zodiac established among the Mesopotamians, who called it 'The Great Bull of Heaven,' as it was the constellation through which the Sun rose on the vernal equinox at that time, that is the Early Bronze Age, from about 4000 BC to 1700 BC.
Astrology Colleges In The Us
Taurus is the fixed modality of the three earth signs, the others being Virgo and Capricorn. In astrology, the main connotations of planets under this sign are stubborn, warm, and indulgent in the material world.
- ^Astronomical Applications Department 2011.
- ^Oxford 2019.
- ^Sołtysiak, Arkadiusz (2001). 'The Bull of Heaven in Mesopotamian Sources'(PDF). Culture and Cosmos. 5: 3–21.
Astrology University Coupon
- Astronomical Applications Department (2011). Multiyear Computer Interactive Almanac. 2.2.2. Washington DC: US Naval Observatory. Longitude of Sun, apparent geocentric ecliptic of date, interpolated to find time of crossing 0°, 30°..
- Astroroom (2012). 'Opposing zodiac signs: themes of the six axes'. astroroom.com.
- Oxford University Press. 'Taurus, Gemini - definitions of Taurus and Gemini in English from Lexico.com'.