In medical astrology, all the planets represent some or the other part of your body. During the dasha of planet the unfavourable transit, the native has to suffer from the health complications in the body part that is represented by the planet in question. Let’s take a look at body parts and diseases related to different planets.
Astrology Teeth Problems Chart
Whether your teeth are chipped, crooked, or just won't stay white no matter how many at-home teeth whitening products you try and strips you slap across 'em, you might be interested in finding out. Ruling parts: teeth, skeletal system, hair, skin, and nails. Teeth/skeletal system: One of your best attributes is your teeth and smile. Your teeth are typically the ‘right’ size and shape, though you have a somewhat cunning smile despite any good intentions. You also have considerably nice lips with a subtly puckered Cupid’s bow. TEETH AND MONEYTREATMENT FOR DENTAL PROBLEMSTEETH AND PLANETS#Teeth kaise shubh-ashubh hote hai? Teeth hamare grahon se kaise connected hote hain?
Sun is considered to be the karaka of bones. It rules the stomach, right eye, heart, skin, head and joints. During the dasha of Sun the native has to suffer from problems related the body parts ruled by it. A weak Sun has a tendency to give health complications related to the body parts it rules. The native can also suffer from high fever, mental illnesses and relapse of previous diseases during the dasha and antardasha of Sun.
Moon is considered to be the karaka of mind and heart. It rules Heart, lungs, left eye, breast, brain, blood, body fluids, tube feeding, intestinal, renal and lymphatic duct. Afflicted Moon can cause sleeplessness, lack of intelligence, asthma, and blood related problems. Problems related to diabetes, menstruation, appendix, lung disorders, cough and vomiting are also cause due to weak Moon.
Blood, marrow, energy, neck, veins, genitals, neck, red blood cells, Anal, Female organs and body energy levels come under the rulership of Mars. Afflicted Mars give problems related to the karaka elements. Apart from these, brain disorders, injuries, toxicity, painful eyes, itching, blood clotting, females genital diseases, weak bones, tumor, piles, blisters, knee problems etc are also caused due to weak Mars.
Mercury is the karaka of chest, nervous system, skin, navel, nose, gall bladder, nerves, lungs, tongue, arms, face and hair. Afflicted Mercury gives problems related to its karaka elements. It also give problems related to muscle and chests on being weakly placed in the horoscope. Due to afflicted Mercury, the native may also have to suffer from typhoid, madness, paralysis, seizure, ulcers, cholera, dizziness, etc.
What's Wrong With My Tooth
Jupiter is the karaka of thighs, fat, brain, liver, kidneys, lungs, ears, tongue, memory, spleen etc. Afflicted Jupiter in the horoscope give health complications related to its karaka elements. A weak Jupiter can also give diseases related to ear, diabetes, tongue, memory and pancreas. Jupiter plays part in giving diabetes to the native.
Venus is the karaka of Face, light eyes, genitals, urine, semen, body, shine and luster, throat, and glands. The native may have to suffer from related diseases during Venus’s dasha and antardasha. Venus is also the karak of vision. Thus, afflicted Venus gives eye disorders too. Genital diseases, diseases of the throat, body glitter loss, impotence, fever, gonorrhea, syphilis, rheumatism, blood loss, etc. are caused due to weak Venus.
Saturn is the karaka of Legs, joints bones, meat, muscles, organs, teeth, skin, hair, ears, knee etc. Afflicted Saturn in the horoscope give health complications related to its karaka elements. Physical weakness, muscle weakness, stomach pain, to be organ injury, to disease of the skin and feet, joints pain, blindness, hair be rugged, have mental concerns, to paralysis, deafness are caused due to weak Saturn.
Rahu is the karaka of legs, breathing, neck, lungs etc. Afflicted Rahu give problems related to breathing, lungs, ulcer, legs etc. it can also cause cataract, blisters, stammer, spleen, etc. Cancer is also caused due to Rahu. Astrology compatibility sagittarius and pisces.
Why My Teeth Is Weak
Ketu is the karaka of abdomen and claws. It also give diseases related to lungs, fever etc. Insects in the intestine, ear problems, eye disorders, stomach pain, physical weakness, brain disorders etc. are also caused due to afflicted Ketu. Ketu also give mysterious diseases whose root cause cannot be determined.
How Vedic Jyotish can help detect and treat ailments
The second house is the seat of teeth, seventh house rules the dental diseases and Saturn is the karaka for teeth, Brisha and Tula rasi of the natural zodiac control diseases of teeth. Affliction to second and seventh houses, their lords, and karaka Saturn and their relation with sixth house, lord of sixth house, dusthanas and lords of dusthanas give rise to dental diseases, tooth-trouble, irregular teeth etc. When Saturn itself afflicts the second or seventh house, it causes trouble connecting teeth. Saturn’s situation in the second house is responsible for setting of bad, ugly and irregular teeth.Rahu in the second housemakes large and prominent teeth. When Malefics transit through second and seventh houses, particularly Saturn or Rahu, dental troubles get in. Malefics in second and seventh houses from Sun and Moon also give rise to similar diseases. Mesha, Simha and Dhanu rasis, three fiery signs, also rule the dental diseases and affliction to these houses are not desirable.
These are the combinations for irregular, large and defective teeth :—
- Afflicted Moon in Dhanu rasi causes large teeth.
- Saturn in second house causes defective teeth.
- If Rahu be either in lagna or second house, one possesses large teeth.
- If Ketu be in lagna, one possesses wider teeth.
- When Rahu or Saturn is in second house or in opposition to lord of lagna, and Jupiter is in debilitation defective teeth is the result.
- If lord of eighth house be in eighth house with Jupiter and lord of lagna is debilitated, they result into defective teeth.
The followings are the combinations for dental diseases :—
- If Saturn be in Karkata, one loses teeth early, provided the said Saturn is a malefic.
- If Mesha, Brisha or Dhanu rasi be lagna and malefic be there or aspects them, it causes tooth trouble.
- Moon or Rahu in twelfth house , Saturn in trikona and Ketu in seventh or eighth house cause tooth trouble.
- Malefic in the seventh house without benefic aspect causes tooth trouble.
- If lagna be in navamsa of Saturn, it causes dental diseases.
- Mars, being malefic, in second house causes dental trouble.
- Sun, Moon and Venus in lagna produce dental trouble.
- If the second lord be with Rahu in dusthana or be with lord of the house where Rahu is situated, it causes dental trouble.
- Mesha, Simha and Dhanu rasis, when afflicted by Rahu give rise to dental trouble.
While considering these combinations, the position of the second and seventh houses are also to be taken into consideration,—whether they are afflicted by or conjoined with malefics or not, And also it should be taken into consideration whether the planets making above combinations are benefics for the particular lagna in question. The benefics may not give rise to the disease at all.
Example No, 11.
Lagna—Brischika ; Rahu in Mesha; Jupiter in Brisha ; Moon and Ketu in Tula ; Saturn in Dhanu ; Mars and Mercury in Makara ; Sun and Venus in Kumbha.
This is a horoscope in which the person has defective and bad setting of teeth.
The reasons for the same are :-
- Malefic Saturn is in the second house aspected by Rahu from the sixth house.
- Saturn, karaka for teeth, is aspected by Rahu from sixth house.
- Mesha, Simha and Dhanu rasis ruling teeth are afflicted.
- Second house of Moon is hemmed between Ketu and Saturn.
- Seventh houses from Lagna, Moon and Sun are afflicted by aspect and conjunction of Rahu.
- Lords of second houses from lagna, Moon and Sun are afflicted.
- In this horoscope seventh house of lagna is powerfully protected by benefic Jupiter, which is capable of fighting against dental diseases up to a considerable long age, though affliction of the houses ruling teeth by Rahu suggests diseases of teeth.