The new COVID-19 case count remained above the 1,200 mark for a third consecutive day on April 10. Although new case counts were lower on subsequent days over the weekend, those numbers remain at high levels in comparison to previous months.
- Astrology Stone Shop Near Me
- Astrologer Near Me Reading
- Astrologists Near Me
- Astrology Readers Near Me
- Best Astrologers Near Me
At today’s briefing, B.C provincial health officer Dr. Bonnie Henry once again emphasized that everyone should remain in their “immediate neighbourhood as much as possible” and shouldn’t be travelling outside of their municipality, unless it is essential.
For example, she said people in the Lower Mainland should not travel to Vancouver Island; those in Penticton should not go Kelowna, Oliver, or Sun Peaks; and those in North Vancouver shouldn’t be going to Richmond or Langley.
However, she added that it is important for mental and emotional health to go outside each day in safe ways, even if it is out into a backyard or in the neighbourhood.
Another surge of cases at a ski resort is becoming a concern.
On April 10, Sun Peaks Mountain Resort Municipality (northeast of Kamloops) posted a letter online from a B.C. Interior doctor who stated that there were 15 cases confirmed (with further suspected cases) and on April 11, the municipality stated that there are now 23 active cases.
Henry announced there was a total of 3,289 new cases over the past three time periods.
Buy online & pick up in stores shipping same day delivery include out of stock Less Than 8 oz 8 to 12 oz 13 to 16 oz 17 to 19 oz 20+ oz Ceramic Stoneware Porcelain Glass Plastic Stainless Steel Stone Gold Earthenware Metal Wheat Straw Pulp Bone China Silicone. Astrology Services (17) Books (34) Bath Enhancements (5) Amulets & Talismans (125) Aromatherapy Oils & Supplies (19) Candles & Accessories (19) Crystals & Gemstones (50) Magickal Herbs & Supplies (7) Housemade Psychic Eye Ritual Products (10) Incense & Accessories (57) Kama Sutra Products (10) Balms & Ointments (2) Tarot Cards & Divination. 25% off all Zodiac merchandise ALL weekend long! Hats, crewnecks, mugs, phone cases and more! Shop for your sign now at Zodiac Haven!
By date, there were:
- 1,283 new cases from April 9 to 10 (which is a difference of only 10 cases below the record of 1,293 new cases on April 8);
- 1,036 from April 10 to 11;
- 970 from April 11 to 12.
By region, the total includes:
- 1,957 new cases in Fraser Health (60 percent);
- 740 in Vancouver Coastal Health (22 percent);
- 299 in Interior Health (nine percent);
- 167 in Island Health (five percent);
- 125 in Northern Health (four percent);
- no one from outside of Canada.
Currently, there are 9,937 active cases, which is an increase of 363 cases since April 9.
B.C. Health Minister Adrian Dix said today’s number of hospitalized cases isn't a record but it’s close to a record. At the moment, there are 368 individuals in hospitals, which is 36 more patients than April 9.
In addition, 121 of those patients in intensive care units, which is 19 more people than April 9. Dec 23rd 2021 vedic astrology.
Public health is now monitoring 15,900 people for exposures to identified cases, which is 227 more people than April 9.
Tragically, there were 18 new deaths over the past three days. Dix said that there were nine from April 9 to 10, five from April 10 to 11, and four from April 11 to 12.
Deaths occured in all five health regions:
- nine in Fraser Health;
- four in Vancouver Coastal Health;
- two in Interior Health;
- two in Island Health;
- one in Interior Health;
- no one from outside of Canada.
The total number of fatalities during the pandemic is now at 1,513 people who have died.
A cumulative total of 101,216 people (90 percent) have now recovered.
B.C. has reported a cumulative total of 112,829 cases during the pandemic. That includes, by region:
- 64,404 cases in Fraser Health (57 percent);
- 28,044 in Vancouver Coastal Health (25 percent);
- 9,594 in Interior Health (nine percent);
- 6,567 in Northern Health (six percent);
- 4,039 in Island Health (four percent);
- 181 people from outside of Canada (less than one percent).
Henry said that data for variant cases aren’t available today due to a data issue but it will be posted at the BCCDC website later.
Astrology Stone Shop Near Me
However, she did say that approximately 50 percent of the COVID-19 cases now involve at least one type of variant and primarily the B117 variant (U.K. variant).
B.C.’s immunization program has administered a total of 1,112,101 doses as of today, with 87,744 of those being second doses.
Henry said there is a new outbreak at the Dufferin Care Centre in Coquitlam.
At the moment, there are 13 active healthcare outbreaks, which includes six longterm care facilities and seven acute care facilities.
Fraser Health has listed a public exposure at Sasquatch Mountain Resort (20955 Hemlock Valley Road) in Agassiz from 12 a.m. to 11:59 p.m. on April 4 and 5.
Anyone at the site after hours, attending any gatherings, attending staff ski day, or staying in the staff housing is asked to self-isolate. Anyone at the site during the specified time period other than the previously described situations is asked to monitor themselves for 14 days.
The B.C. Centre for Disease Control (BCCDC) added the following 28 flights to its lists of public exposures:
- March 21: Air Canada 212, Vancouver to Calgary;
- March 28: Air Canada 233, Edmonton to Vancouver;
- March 28: Air Canada/Jazz 8414, Vancouver to Kelowna;
- March 29: Air Canada 124, Vancouver to Toronto;
- March 29: Air Canada 8419, Kelowna to Vancouver;
- March 31: Air Canada 45, Delhi to Vancouver;
- April 1: Harbour Air YB238, Victoria to Vancouver;
- April 1: Air Canada 212, Vancouver to Toronto;
- April 1: WestJet 720, Vancouver to Toronto;
- April 2: Air Canada 246, Vancouver to Edmonton;
- April 2: Air Canada 306, Vancouver to Montreal;
- April 2: Air India 185, Delhi to Vancouver;
- April 2: American Airlines 2263, Dallas to Vancouver;
- April 3: WestJet 136, Vancouver to Calgary;
- April 4: Swoop 182, Abbotsford to Edmonton;
- April 4: Air Canada 104, Vancouver to Toronto;
- April 5: Air Canada 225, Calgary to Vancouver;
- April 5: Air Canada 215, Calgary to Vancouver;
- April 5: WestJet 112, Vancouver to Calgary;
- April 6: Air Canada 7, Vancouver to Hong Kong;
- April 6: Air Canada 212, Vancouver to Calgary;
- April 6: WestJet 3342, Calgary to Kelowna;
- April 7: WestJet 136, Vancouver to Calgary;
- April 7: WestJet 4039, Fort MacKay to Calgary;
- April 7: Air Canada 242, Vancouver to Edmonton;
- April 7: Air Canada 128, Vancouver to Toronto;
- April 8: Air Canada 8625, Winnipeg to Vancouver;
- April 9: WestJet 320, Vancouver to Edmonton.
Affected row information is available at the BCCDC website.
Sobeys listed four of its stores with employees who tested positive.
Three stores were Safeway locations:
- at 12825 16th Avenue in Surrey, where one employee who tested positive last worked on April 3;
- at 4440 Hastings Street in Burnaby, where an employee who tested positive last worked on April 5;
- at 2315 West 4th Avenue in Vancouver, where an employee who tested positive last worked on April 7.
The fourth store was FreshCo at 3417 30th Avenue in Vernon, where an employee who tested positive last worked at the location on April 4.
Loblaw listed nine stores with staff members who tested positive.
Seven of the stores were Real Canadian Superstore locations:
- two employees who last worked on April 3 at 5001 Anderson Way in Vernon;
- two employees who last worked on April 4 and 5 at 32136 Lougheed Highway in Mission;
- two employees who last worked on April 4 and 5 at 19800 Lougheed Highway in Pitt Meadows;
- one employee who last worked on April 5 at 2332 160th Street in Surrey;
- one employee who last worked on April 7 at 1105–4700 Kingsway in Burnaby;
- an employee who last worked on April 7 at 350 Southeast Marine Drive in Vancouver;
- one employee who last worked on April 7 at 3185 Grandview Highway in Vancouver.
An eighth store was Deepu's No Frills Surrey at 108–12852 96th Avenue in Surrey, where two employees who tested positive last worked on March 31 and April 8.
The ninth store was Dennis' No Frills Coquitlam at 100–1960 Como Lake Avenue in Coquitlam, where two employees who tested positive last worked on April 1 and 3.
McDonald’s listed three locations with staff who tested positive:
- at 482 West Broadway in Vancouver, where an employee who tested positive last worked on April 6;
- at 26454 56th Avenue in Aldergrove, where one employee who tested positive last worked on April 8;
- at 10250 152nd Street in Surrey, where one employee who tested positive last worked on April 9.
We Carry a Wide Variety of Metaphysical, Holistic and Self Help Books Including:
Astrology Programs, Charts & Books.
|Affirmation & Manifestation|
Reiki & Spiritual Healing
Tarot & Divination
|Witchcraft, Goddess & Wicca|
We offer a wide selection of spiritual gifts including candles, incense, cards, and crystals .
ONLINE STORE COMING SOON
|Revised & All New Store Coming Soon!|
Our address is 6558 Vernon Woods Dr. Sandy Springs
Readings only $20 for 20 minutes or 2/$35
Saturday 10 AM - 8 PM, Sunday Noon - 6 PM
What is a Psychic Fair? It's the opportunity for you to meet and try out different psychics and learn about new and different modalities from Astrology to Zen Tarot. It's a psychic smorgasbord, filled with exciting possibilities and rewarding experiences!
Readings only $20 for 20 minutes or $35* for two readings.
Click on the Magic Carpet For a Link to the Psychic Fair
Astrologer Near Me Reading10% Discount on Merchandise In Our Bookstore If You Tell Us You Saw Us On The Internet!
(May not be combined with any other discounts)
Hours 10 AM - 10 PM Monday - Thursday 10 AM - 8 PM Friday & Saturday, 11 AM - 8 PM Sunday
6558 Vernon Woods Drive, Sandy Springs, GA 30328
Astrologists Near Me
Check back for information on upcoming book signings and special events. We always have something new and exciting going on at the hootowl attic.
Hypnotherapy, Meditation, Reiki, Astrology, Mediumship, Kabbalah and more
Links You Might Enjoy
Astrology Readers Near Me
All rights to materials and design on this site are reserved.