You can use this guide to see how you’ll get along with business associates or friends too—just take out the romantic references. Try the pairings both ways, such as Leo with Aries, and Aries with Leo—you will get two different reports for a detailed view from each sign’s perspective. What is april horoscope sign. Mar 07, 2021 Horoscope Today, 7 March 2021: Check astrological prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and other signs.
- In Western astrology, astrological signs are the twelve 30° sectors of the ecliptic, starting at the vernal equinox (one of the intersections of the ecliptic with the celestial equator), also known as the First Point of Aries. The order of the astrological signs is Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius.
- Horoscope Today, 09 March 2021: Check astrological prediction for Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer and other signs.
- 2021 Astrological / Horoscope Calendar Service. 2021 Astrology Calendar is the best free daily horoscope calendar available online. Monthly calendars are provided for Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius and Pisces horoscope.
Select Month & Sign to Generate Astrology Calendar
|March 2021||April 2021|
Legend for Reading Horoscope
Astrologer: Mrs. Chitra Buddhisagar
Printing Tips for 2021 Astrology Calendar
- To print the calendar click on 'Printable Format' link.
- It will take you to the printing page, where you can take the printout by clicking on the browser print button.
Getting any problem while printing? Try below options.
- Check layout of the page before printing, by clicking on the menu File -> Print Preview on the browser.
- If you see any text on the top and bottom of the page, remove header & footer on the 'Page Setup' option of the File menu of browser.
|Duration (tropical, western)||March 20 – April 19 (2021, UT1)|
Aries (♈︎) (Latin for 'ram') is the first astrological sign in the zodiac, spanning the first 30 degrees of celestial longitude (0°≤ λ <30°), and originates from the constellation of the same name. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun transits this sign from approximately March 20 to April 21 each year. This time duration is exactly the first month of the Solar Hijri calendar (Arabic Hamal/Persian Farvardin/Wray). 
Aries Astrological Sign Meaning
According to the tropical system of astrology, the Sun enters the sign of Aries when it reaches the March equinox, which occurs on average on March 21 (by design). Because the Earth takes approximately 365.24 days to go around the Sun, the precise time of the equinox is not the same each year, and generally will occur about six hours later from one year to the next until reset by a leap year. February 29 of a leap year causes that year's vernal equinox to fall about eighteen hours earlier—according to the calendar—compared with the previous year. From 1800 to 2050 inclusive the vernal equinox date has (or will) range(d) from March 19 at 22:34 UT1 in 2048 to March 21 at 19:15 UT1 in 1903.
Under the sidereal zodiac, the sun approximately transits Aries from April 15 to May 14.
Aries is the first fire sign in the zodiac, the other fire signs being Leo and Sagittarius. Individuals born between these dates, depending on which system of astrology they subscribe to, may be called Arians or Ariens. The color for Aries is red.  In astrology, Aries is the cardinal sign of the fire trigon. It is one of the six positive signs.
The equivalent in the Hindu solar calendar is Meṣa.
In Greek Mythology, the symbol of the ram is based on the Chrysomallus, the flying ram that rescued Phrixus and Helle, the children of the Boeotian king Athamas and provided the Golden Fleece.
Mosaic in Maltezana near Analipsi, Astypalaia, 5th century CE.
Aries zodiac sign, Jantar Mantar, Jaipur, India. 18th century CE.
Aries, or al-ħamal, depicted in the 14th/15th century Arabic astrology text Book of Wonders.
- ^ abAstronomical Applications Department 2011.
- ^Lexico n.d., s.v. Aries and Taurus.
- ^Atsma 2015.
- ^Lexico n.d., s.v. Arians.
- ^Orion 2011, p. 1.
- ^Raman 2003, pp. 10–19.
Aries Astrological Sign
- Astronomical Applications Department (2011). Multiyear Computer Interactive Almanac. 2.2.2. Washington DC: US Naval Observatory. For time of Sun's entry or exit from a sign, calculate Longitude of Sun, apparent geocentric ecliptic of date, interpolated to find time of crossing 0°, 30°... For list of vernal equinox dates calculate phenomena: solstices/equinoxes, choosing UT1 and years 1800 through 2050.
- Atsma, Aaron J. (2015). 'Chrysomallus'. The Theoi Project: Greek mythology.
- 'Aries'. Lexico. n.d. Retrieved June 17, 2020.
- Orion, Rae (2011). Astrology for Dummies. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley & Sons. ISBN9780470098400.
- Raman, Bangalore V. (2003). Studies in Jaimini Astrology. Motilal Banarsidass. ISBN978-81-208-1397-7.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Aries (astrology).|