March 16, 1959 (age 62)
|Occupation||Author, speaker, consultant|
|Spouse(s)||Danny Moorjani (m. 1995)|
|Relatives||Anoop Shamdasani (brother)|
- Amazing Randi Astrology Books
- Amazing Randi Astrology Youtube
- Amazing Randi Astrology Images
- Amazing Randi Astrology Meaning
Anita Moorjani (born Anita Shamdasani) (born 16 March 1959) is author of the New York Times bestsellerDying to be Me. After her cancer diagnosis in 2002, Moorjani was taken to a hospital in 2006 where she lay in a coma for 30 hours, during which Moorjani claims to have undergone a Near Death Experience (NDE).
American professional skeptic, a well-known enemy of astrology and of anything in the metaphysical field. Randi built his reputation as a magician and escape artist and was at one time a frequent guest on 'Wonderama,' a kid’s show on morning TV. James Randi Psychic Investigator – tape 1204 in 1991, Granada TV produced this six part series where James “The Amazing” Randi sought to investigate the claims of psychics, mediums, dowsers. It surprised me at the time, since TV tended to always side with the believers, especially in a primetime ITV show. Cafe Astrology, Star IQ, Astrology.com.and don't let your interest be stifled by something/someone (the 'Amazing Randi' and other skeptics-those that have not studied Astrology) that would discourage you from learning what you want to know. Astrology was, in its beginnings, a genuine search for knowledge——an attempt to find, in. Telepathy, spoon-bending, spiritualism, fortune-telling, astrology and other apparently supernatural phenomena exert a continuing fascination for both sceptics and believers. James Randi, magician and psychic investigator, sets out to expose the world of the paranormal, exploring the myths of the occult and uncovering a few psychic tricksters in the process. James Randi demonstrates the Barnum effect on NOVA. For some time following Forer’s study, most scientific investigations of astrology were tests of its validity (Tyson 1984; Carlson 1985; Hartmann, Reuter, and Nyborg 2006).
Early life and education
Moorjani was born to Indian parents Hargobind (father) and Neelu (mother) Shamdasani in Singapore. Shortly after her birth, her family moved to Sri Lanka, and then at age two, moved to Hong Kong, where she and her older brother Anoop grew up. Moorjani and her brother both studied in British schools. As an ethnic minority in a majority British school, Moorjani says she was often the victim of bullying. Moorjani's parents are Indian, and because of her diverse cultural background, grew up multilingual, speaking Sindhi, Cantonese, and English simultaneously.
Near Death Experience (NDE)
In February 2002, while living and working in Hong Kong, Moorjani was diagnosed with lymphoma after finding a lump on her neck. Initially, Moorjani rejected conventional medicine. She had watched several people close to her die of cancer, including her brother-in-law and her best friend, despite extensive conventional treatments. Over the months that ensued, Moorjani experimented with various alternative healing practices, but to no avail. She subsequently underwent several conventional cancer treatments. However, by that point, despite these treatments, her doctors informed her and her family that it was 'too late' to save her life. The lymphoma had spread throughout her body and had metastasized.
By using the following two charts, you can findout exactly whether he or she is compatible with you in love or marriage. How to check: The Animals in the first ‘Zodiac Animals’ line are for male. Love calculator Welcome to our site. My love calculator, just like any other love calculator, tries to give you a score on your love compatibility with another person. However unlike other numerious love calculators, we put high emphasis on the quality and accuracy of our results. Compatibility test astrology.
Moorjani came out of the coma 30 hours later. During those 30 hours, Moorjani asserts that she experienced many characteristic details of a near death experience. Her account includes an out-of-body experience with observations and awareness of physical surroundings. Moorjani said she had a strong reluctance to return to her suffering and dying physical body, but was encouraged to return by her father and best friend who told her that she needed to return and to 'live her life fearlessly.' 
Subsequent to coming out of her coma, Moorjani’s tumors shrank by about 70% within four days, and within five weeks, she was cancer-free and released from the hospital, although she had to spend a few months in physiotherapy to regain her strength and the use of all her muscles and limbs.[better source needed]
She submitted the description of her NDE and subsequent healing to the Near Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF) website, a site owned and run by oncologist Jeffrey Long and his wife, Jody Long, a family law attorney.
Her story came to the attention of American self-help author, Wayne Dyer, who contacted his publishers, Hay House, asking them to locate Moorjani and suggest that she write a book, which they would publish.
Dying to be Me was published in March 2012, and hit The New York Times bestsellers list two weeks after its release. Moorjani was then invited to be on Wayne Dyer's PBS special titled 'Wishes Fulfilled', and since then, has been interviewed on 'Fox And Friends,' CNN's 'Anderson Cooper 360,' National Geographic International, Karen Davila's Headstart on ANC Philippines, among many others. Dying to be Me has subsequently sold over a million copies worldwide, and has been published in more than 40 languages.
On 15 April 2015, Deadline reported that the New York Times best selling book Dying To Be Me has been optioned to producer Ridley Scott's company Ridley Scott Films.
Amazing Randi Astrology Books
In January 2016, Moorjani's case attracted the attention of Dr. Oz, who scrutinized her medical records, and subsequently invited her to be on his show.
Skeptics criticize the message that Anita speaks. Vicky Allen, journalist at The Herald Scotland, states 'These people are at the centre of a disturbing approach to illness, and cancer in particular, that sees it as a disease to be tackled with the mind and positive thinking. It is a movement which many within the medical establishment believe is dangerous.' Peter Allmark of Sheffield Hallam University, co-author of a 2011 paper, A Critique Of Positive Thinking In Cancer Care, denounces the approach as 'quackery'.
Medical explanation of recovery from cancer
Oncologist haematologist T.K. Chan, who treated Moorjani at the critical stage of her illness, ascribed her recovery to the draining of her lungs carried out by medical specialists after she was admitted to hospital, followed by chemotherapy which she had refused for three and a half years. Chan stated 'with lymphoma, it's never too late' and 'Hodgkin's disease is quite curable . it can have a dramatic response to chemotherapy'.
Moorjani met her husband, Danny Moorjani, in Hong Kong, and they married in December 1995. Moorjani lives with her husband in the United States.
- Moorjani, Anita (2018). The Near Death Experience Meditation (Audio recordings). Think Big Records.
- Moorjani, Anita (2017). What If This Is Heaven?. Hay House Inc. ISBN9781401943325. OCLC976237932.
- Moorjani, Anita; DeMuro, Angie (2017). Love: A Story About Who You Truly Are. ISBN9780988556881. OCLC1020291361.
- Moorjani, Anita (2016). Heaven, an experiential journey: guided meditations for experiencing Heaven on Earth (Audio recordings). Think Big Records.
- Moorjani, Anita (2015). Dying to be Me: My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing. ISBN9789381431375. OCLC929824902.
- Moorjani, Anita (2012). Deep Meditation for Healing. Hay House. ISBN9781401940409. OCLC1060743613.
- Chopra, Deepak; Moorjani, Anita (2017). Heal (Video). Elevative Entertainment + The Orchard Films.
Amazing Randi Astrology Youtube
- ^'#81-100 on the Spiritual 100 List in 2014 - Watkins MIND BODY SPIRIT Magazine'. 3 June 2014. Retrieved 25 September 2018.
- ^'2012 New York TImes Best Seller List'. The New York Times. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^'Anita Moorjani's amazing NDE and miraculous healing'. International Association for Near-Death Studies. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^Kaye, Randi (29 November 2013). 'Stories of life, death and faith: 'To Heaven and Back''. CNN. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^'Proud to Be Me Growing up in a cultural mélange'. Hay House. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^Moorjani, Anita (1 March 2012). My Journey from Cancer, to Near Death, to True Healing (1st ed.). USA: Hay House; Unabridged Version edition (1 March 2012). p. 98. ISBN978-1401937515. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^“Dying to Be Me”, 76.
- ^Meryl Davids Landau, Archived 18 April 2019 at the Wayback Machine “From Near-Death to Cancer-Free: An Amazing True Story,” ‘’Care2,’’ November 1, 2012.
- ^'Anita M's NDE'. Near Death Experience Research Foundation (NDERF). Archived from the original on 26 August 2014. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^Dyer, Wayne. 'Dr. Wayne Dyer: Wishes Fulfilled'. PBS. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^Allen, Vicky (16 September 2012). 'Is there a negative side to positive thinking?'. The Herald Scotland. Retrieved 3 September 2014.
- ^Parry, Hazel (3 February 2007). 'A remarkable recovery, but was it mind over matter or modern science?'. South China Morning Post: International Edition. Retrieved 21 March 2018.
- ^JO,'Life After Death and Finding Your Purpose? Anita Moorjani', Healing Earth, February 13, 2018.