- Get rid of broken pencils, hang a picture of a galloping horse and other such tips to head to the top of your class from our Vastu consultant and Vedic astrologer Aarti Sareen. By: Aarti Sareen.
- New Delhi, March 31, 2017: According to the principles of VastuShastra, if you please Kuber, the God of Wealth, and get his blessings, you can improve your financial health. In order to increase your financial position, following tips can prove to be of great help: Get rid of the clutter: Clutter is said to encourage.
- View the profiles of professionals named 'Aarti Sareen' on LinkedIn. There are 9 professionals named 'Aarti Sareen', who use LinkedIn to exchange information, ideas, and opportunities.
- WKitchen is a bonding area that not only ties your home together but also your loved ones. It is where the meals are created – which fuels the bodies, minds and souls of friends and families.
Vastu For Wealth & Prosperity - Aarti Sareen, Vedia Astrologer, Chandigarh Thursday, April 06, 2017 0 98. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Email Print.
Difficulty in concentration is the most common problem faced by students. It further leads to an increase in issues like academic stress, poor results, anxiety, low self-esteem, aggression, frustration and feelings of hopelessness. There are a few basic things that most people need in order to have a good concentration level such as proper sleep, regular meals, a comfortable and distraction free environment. But most of the times it is seen that these aspects are generally missing from a student’s life. The science of Vastu Shastra provides many useful remedies which can help students enhance their academic performance by improving concentration, internal motivation and reducing the stress levels.
Following are some easy-to-follow tips for students:
Best direction for study
Students should face East and North-East while studying and North for those aiming to go for higher studies. As East is the direction of rising sun and North of Kuber (lord of wealth and abundance) thus these directions are considered to be sacred in vastu.
Aarti Sareen Astrologer Video
The Study Room
Aarti Sareen Astrologer Meaning
- While studying don’t let the student face a blank wall. There should be open space in front of the person studying to encourage novel ideas and it will also relax his eyes. He should sit with his back to solid wall (without windows or door).
- The chair being used for studying should be a stable one and not having any revolving wheels. It is a very effective technique for improving concentration.
- Study tables should have shapes like square, rectangle. Other shapes can create confusion in child’s mind and thus affects the concentration. Corners/edges of the table should be rounded, not sharp.
- Also avoid tables which have glass embedded in them.
- Keep the study table at least 3-4 inches away from wall. This gap in front signifies openness of mind and new ideas.
- Bookshelves should not be placed on the sides or above the study table. Appropriate direction for them is south or west.
- The room need to have adequate ventilation and light. While studying the shadow of the person should not fall on the study table.
- It is to be made sure that all mirrors in the room are covered at night.
- The walls and curtains should be of light, cheerful colours. Green is considered to be a good and auspicious colour for study room as it symbolises nature and peace.
- It is to be ensured that the room is kept clean and clutter free at all times. Things which are not required such as pens without refills, broken pencils, old and torn paper create negative vibrations and should be got ridden off.
- Pictures of galloping horse, rising sun, motivational quotes and successful people can be put up to inspire the child.
- The certificates and trophies won by the child should be kept in the Southern direction.
- Feng Shui items like such as Pyramid and Crystal Globe can be kept on the study table as it balances energy and enhances memory.
- A clock should be provided on the east or north wall of the study.
WKitchen is a bonding area that not only ties your home together but also your loved ones. It is where the meals are created – which fuels the bodies, minds and souls of friends and families. Kitchen is not a sedate, quiet room rather it is filled with energy, aroma and texture. For most families, the kitchen serves as the central of the home and a second family room. Everyone seems to ‘Gather in the Kitchen’.
Spending more time in your kitchen could also benefit your health and the health of your family. According to one Cambridge study, your longevity increases when you cook at home more frequently.
As the kitchen forms an integral part of the house, the science of Vastu can guide us to enhance the aura and tranquillity of the kitchen, It lays down certain basic rules for the design of the kitchen and prescribes a place for everything in it, as well as the rules for the person cooking the meal to ensure a healthy and happy life.
Following given are some of the Ideal Directions/Locations for Kitchen and other related Accessories:
The Kitchen: The ruling planet of the Kitchen is said to be Venus, while Fire is kitchen’s ruling element.
Best direction for it is the South-East corner of the house as it is governed by the element of fire. If it is not possible then the northwest corner of the house is also good. Ensure that your kitchen doesn’t share a wall with the bathroom. In multi-storey buildings, it is important that the kitchen is never made below a bathroom or pooja room.
Colours: The colour of the floor and the walls of the kitchen may be yellow, orange, rose, chocolate or red. However, as far as possible, black should be avoided.
The Cooking Gas/Stove: It too should be in the South-East direction. The reason for that is in older days cooking was done on earthen cooking stove usually placed outside the house and building materials used were combustible in nature. The cooking fire was preferred in South east corner or the north west corner to avoid hot summer wind blowing from the south west or north east directions.
Cooking Direction: As the women get busy with kitchen chores from early morning, they don’t get a chance to get exposed to the health morning sun rays. So the best solution was to make them cook facing east direction.
Dining Table: If there is a dining table in the kitchen, it should be placed in the North-West or West direction.
Sinks and Taps: They indicate flowing water and should be placed in the north-east direction i.e., away from the cooking stove as fire and water repel each other. In earlier days, when water for washing purposes was stored in open vessels, it was preferred in the N-E corner where the morning UV rays would kill the germs and keep the water and the surrounding are purified. Weekly horoscope vedic astrology.
Dishwasher: It can be placed in the north west direction.
Windows: Larger windows in the kitchen should be made on the Eastern wall. Additional smaller windows can be in the South, for cross-ventilation as there is a lot of cooking fumes and odours, cross ventilation will ensure that the hot air exit out of the house and get replaced with fresh air from outside.
Electronic Appliances: Like; refrigerator, geyser, microwave etc. should be placed in the south east or south direction in the kitchen.
Cylinder: It should be placed in the Southeast corner.
Storage Cupboards: The storage for all the food grains, utensils, the over head cupboard should always be on the southern and the western walls, never on northern and the eastern walls.
Drinking water: Vessels like water filter, bottles, Jugs etc. should be placed in the north or north-east side.
SOME USEFUL REMEDIES:
• The kitchen at night should be well cleaned and used utensils should be washed before sleeping. In order to harness the positive energy and the right vibes for your kitchen, it would be necessary for the kitchen to be spotless and clean, as much as possible. A dirty kitchen can interfere with work habits, reduce a person’s chances of making good food; it can also suck your energy and make you less active.
• There should be no leaking taps in the kitchen as it signifies loss of wealth.
• A zero watt red coloured light bulb can be put up on the south east wall of the kitchen for financial growth.
• A basket full of original/artificial fruits should be placed in the northern side of the kitchen as it shows abundance.
• Place a vase of flowers/living plant on your kitchen table or windowsill as fresh flowers bring beautiful uplifting energy to your kitchen.
• It is good to have a lot of green colour in the kitchen like green granite for flooring or green pictures, as this helps improve the appetite of the family members and are thought to be soothing, like a rainforest.
• The kitchen is the best place for having meals especially with all the family members. It harbours feelings of happiness and harmony.
• The kitchen should have several levels of proper lighting, be airy and spacious, clean, bright and welcoming.
• The kitchen should be simple and not overloaded with gadgets.
(Profile: Smt. Aarti Sareen, Vedia Astrologer, Chandigarh
Smt. Aarti Sareen has completed her Bachelors, Masters & M. Phil in Commerce and has been a Gold Medalist throughout her academic life. Thereafter, she served as a lecturer in the reputed colleges of Chandigarh. She is also a very talented artist and specializes in oil paintings & pencil sketches. : Her interest in the field of Astrology was kindled due to her ever inquisitive nature to learn more. She joined a professional course in Astrology and by its end she was fully confident that she has found the purpose of her life.
Her expertise lie in Predictive Astrology (Phalit Jyotish) and Medical Astrology, using the principles and concepts given by Sage Parashara. She provides astrological consultation regarding; education, career & professional growth, marriage, childbirth, finances, property, foreign travel and health issues)