- 10th Lord In 10th House Vedic Astrology
- Mars In 10th House In Vedic Astrology
- What Is 10th House In Vedic Astrology
- Saturn In 10th House In Vedic Astrology
The Tenth House: The House of Social Status
The Tenth House is commonly referred to as the House of Social Status. It is about the place we have attained in our social (or work/career) grouping and in society as a whole. Think status, the authority it conveys, and consequently, the role we take in our community. It also speaks to any promotions we receive, any fame we may have or will come to have and the types of business and social activities in which we partake. With respect to achievement, this house focuses on how we see ourselves and how the community as a whole sees us (and our efforts). Through this house, we work on manifesting ourselves.
Vocation is important in the Tenth House. What role will we choose and how will we best fill it? How much do we want to achieve? Career, professional goals, ambition and motivation all come into play here. In a more practical context, employers and their rules are covered here, as are any other organizations (specifically the government) that have the ability to rule over us. Along with our life’s work comes the challenge of ruling over others, although there will generally be someone who lords over us.
The prestige and social status we accrue by virtue of our careers and vocations can be seen, intangibly, in the form of ego gratification. How we manage this is addressed by the Tenth House. It may be most difficult to tire of financial rewards in our consumerist society; surprisingly, ego massage may grow old more quickly.
10 th House Vedic Astrology, Tenth House. The Mid heaven or southern angle, the cusp or line of which is touched by the Sun at midday during noontime everyday at all the places on Earth, is known as the 10 th House or Medium Coeli. This is why it is known as the principal or supreme angle of the heaven, according to heavenly calculations. Apr 02, 2019 Amidst the 12 houses in Vedic astrology, the 10th house strongly represents the cosmic cycle of karma. The 10th house is representation of action and profession and is known as karmas Thana or kirtisthana. In Vedic astrology the 10 house or the karma bhava determines your professional path by the planetary movements in this house. May 30, 2019 Different body parts ruled by this house are knees, kneecaps, bones, and joints. A weakness of the 10th house may cause health-related problems like broken knees, inflammation of joints, weakness in the body and skin allergies, etc. 11th House- Labha Bhava in Vedic astrology is the house of prosperity. ‘Labha’ means gains. Tenth House in Vedic Astrology This is the Karma Bhava in Vedic Astrology, relating to the work you do and the profession you are involved in. Your area of occupation is defined by the planetary placement in this house. This is essentially the house of career. About 10th House in Vedic Astrology. The 10th House in Kundli is the Karma Bhava, the house of social status and is related to the profession you are involved in. Studying this house can reveal your career path. This house naturally corresponds to Capricorn energy whose workaholic tendencies and ambitious goals are commonly known.
The question of how we will manage these gifts, and the status that comes along with them, is important to this house. Will we use our power to truly help society, or will we be willful and reckless? Not all of us are cut out for grand scale social success or equipped to help society significantly. It’s also worth noting that many of our successes are achieved with the aid of society, not in a vacuum.
The relationship of the individual to a group and to society is also highlighted in the Tenth House. To improve things and to make an impact, we must feel a real kinship to the cause; a fervent resolve to change things is necessary. In this way, we will achieve that social status which is truly worthwhile. Lastly, in keeping with its focus on rulers, the Tenth House addresses the father, who is generally the more authoritarian parent.
The Tenth House is ruled by Capricorn and the planet Saturn.
Houses in Vedic Astrology are also called “Bhava”s. They are totally 12 in number. The whole zodiac of 360 degrees is divided into 12 parts of 30 degrees each. Each 30-degree unit represents one Bhava or house. The significance of houses in Vedic Astrology and the elements they represent have been discussed elsewhere. If interested check out this page. In this post, I will be listing some very important points to keep in mind while assessing any particular horoscope.
Love Compatibility. Find out if you and your love interest or partner are soul mates, best friends, or a recipe for disaster. But no fear - even opposites can attract. Horoscope love connections. Astrology can also help us find, which relationships are compatible - and which are not. Horoscope compatibility can improve our relationships with other zodiac signs. By knowing about your love potential you can make the best use of opportunities and take appropriate measures leading to a happy love or married life. Natal Astrology – aspects between planets and points, planets in signs and houses, and more. Chinese Astrology. Chinese Astrology – learn your sign and element. The Year of the Ox begins in February 2021: Chinese Astrology & Zodiac: Introduction More About Chinese Astrology. Astrology Tools. All About Astrology: Using the Planets for Insight. Astrology is an ancient art that extends WAY beyond your personal horoscopes. The movement and positions of celestial bodies can have a profound impact on your love life, work life, and everything in between! The signs and constellations no longer coincide in Western Tropical Astrology, thanks to the precession of the equinoxes. The planets and the luminaries (Sun and Moon) move in their courses through the signs, along the plane of the ecliptic. It is their relationships in spirit that make astrology possible. What is Your Sign?
Click the link if you want to know the significance of various houses in a birth chart.
Points to Remember When Analyzing the Houses in Vedic Astrology Birth Chart
1. The houses where benefic planets are located or the houses which receive the aspect of benefic planets give good results.
2.If the lord of the house is present in the house itself or if the house receives the aspect of the house lord it gives good results.
3. The house in question should be considered as the Ascendant itself and the placement of house lord should be assessed. If the lord of the house under question is in the 1st,2nd,4th,5th,7th,9th or 10th houses when counted from the house itself then good results in regard to the matter of the house are felt.
4. Again benefics in the 1st,2nd,4th,5th,7th,9th and 10th from the house in question give good results while malefics in the above houses give bad results and mixed planets will give mixed results.
5. Extreme sorrow or misery related to a house may be seen
- If the house lord is in an inimical sign and is not conjoined with or not aspected by benefics
- If the lord of the house is in the 8th house
- If the lord of the house is in debilitation
- If the lord of the house is combust
6. If malefics are present in the 6th,8th or 12th houses from the house under consideration then they destroy the house.
7. Also if the lord of the house is placed in the 6th,8th or 12th from the Ascendant then the house is spoiled.
10th Lord In 10th House Vedic Astrology
8. If malefics occupy the houses 3rd,6th and 11th house from the house under consideration then they will give good results during there MahaDasha and Antar Dasha.
9. If the lord of the 1st house is in the 8th house then the person will relatively be sick or might have health issues.
10. The lord of the 8th house from the house under consideration destroys the house.
11. The lord of the 22nd deccanate from the house under consideration destroys the house.
12. If the lord of the 7th house is in the 8th house then it might badly affect the marriage.
13. The lord of the house where Mandi is positioned will badly affect the house he is in.
14. Even if a planet is exalted or is in a friendly Sign or has great Shadbala it might not give great results if it falls on the middle point of two Cusps.
Mars In 10th House In Vedic Astrology
15. Equal importance as given to the house and house lord should also be given to the Significator of the house.
What Is 10th House In Vedic Astrology
Significators of 12 houses are
Saturn In 10th House In Vedic Astrology
- Sun – 1st House
- Jupiter -2nd house
- Mars – 3rd house
- Moon and Mercury – 4th house
- Jupiter – 5th house
- Mars and Saturn – 6th house
- Venus – 7th house
- Saturn – 8th house
- Jupiter and Sun – 9th house
- Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Saturn -10th house
- Jupiter -11th house
- Saturn -12th house